Thus one who creates the product can sell their own products on the Internet without spending thousands of dollars on advertising, while the affiliate (who distributes the product) wants to increase its income or create its online business (without products) offering interesting products to its subscribers and lists on its web / blog. Registration is usually free, and allows you to distribute the products to generate commissions immediately. Affiliates are usually paid a commission on sales generated from their affiliate link.
Is it not an effective way to start a business on the internet and earn money without investment, without having its own products to sell and starting from scratch?
How to spread your affiliate links?
Be placed on a platform affiliation, it is a good start!
Have products to sell with a good quality that is appreciated with a good commission rate that will be great!
But selling these products is still the goal, right?
So, how to sell the products you’ve chosen?
1st solution: the recommendation and word of mouth, that is to say talk about you, your family and social network.
2nd solution: spread your affiliate links on your blog, your website, on social networks, emails to your contacts list…
The rules of affiliate marketing
Here are some rules to follow if you want to generate income on the internet through affiliate.
You should know that the goal is not to sell everything and anything because it is the best way to lose your credibility with your customers and prospects.
It is therefore necessary to do this in the state of the art and have a well-crafted marketing strategy.
Here are some points to consider:
– Target your customers in a specific industry, sector generally match the theme of your blog and / or website
– Create your blog to capture traffic
– Send emails to generate interest via your auto-responder: Auto responder (auto-responder is an essential e-mailing tool when you want to build a business on the internet)
– Choosing an affiliate product direct link with the theme of your blog and / or website
– Test the products you sell affiliate
– Only recommend products that you think are interesting
– Free help as much as possible and be there for your customers and prospects
Obviously this list is not exhaustive, but I think these few key points are not to be overlooked if you want to be a good affiliate.