Job search and finding the best jobs for moms, it is not always easy, given the current economic situation. But you must look very well because some opportunities exist; remains to be persistent organized and know how to discover job opportunities, you must therefore put all the chances on your side in your job search.
Job Search: method
Whether you worked or whether your first job, looking for a job requires organization and therefore a good dose of motivation. It is rare that people looking for a job immediately find, except in some areas where the search is unceasing staff (for example catering). Also, is it to be determined and not get caught up by fate!
For an active and effective job search, several rules must be respected:
• A pace to do: looking for a job request that you spend several hours in the day. Therefore you’re imposed to a pace of work (writing your letters, Phone contacts, reminders).
• Structure your day: when calculating the timing of employers, namely 9-12h, 14h-18h. One way to easily get in contact with them, either by mail or by phone.
• The importance of address book: it is important to stay in touch with former colleagues and friends. There is no shame in looking for a job! Who knows, maybe these same people hear about a job, and better yet, they will recommend you.
• In the meantime, blossom! : It’s pointless to do nothing but thinking of work. The few hours that you grant to seek work are adequate and often emotionally exhausting. Do you also soothe the soul and not abandon your activities (sports, going out with girlfriends). Your morale will be better.
• Support of your closest: your environment can also be a great comfort. When you lose hope, they can also boost you and convince you to keep looking. They can also help you by looking at the ads.
• Do not let go! : It is rare that the first ad will be the right answer. Also, the main thing is to be positive! Even if they do not answer or answers are negative, keep faith in yourself and keep looking.