Working from home
Many moms and housewives are wondering how can I earn money and have benefits from an internet connection? Internet is a network of computers that has become thanks to the rapid development of facilities and services provided by internet corporate specialists.
How to choose the right way to make money?
In Internet there are different ways to earn money to be paid to read emails or be paid by clicks on sites visited … but the most effective and efficient for me is to have a site and register for the program and also Google ad sense sale on the Internet is also a medium that has evolved in recent years! In this way you can achieve your goal if you are a good planner and good marketer, this program is serious you should just have a website with high traffic and to register and distribute scripts that Google offers.
The second way to earn money from home is the affiliate marketing internet via web windows available to members proposed by the specialists of internet sales. You earn commissions on sales made and and it brings important financial benefit!
Earn money by testing new products
There are websites that offer compensation in exchange for your opinion on consumer products. Responding to questionnaires on such products, earn points and convert them to gift checks or cash.
Earn money by cooking
In your kitchen, you’re a real cooker? So why not share your own recipes in exchange for money? There are websites that offer to prepare delicious meal at home, to photograph and post it online to receive a commission on the advertising pages generated by your recipe.
Earn money by recycling your mobile phones and computers
If you’re a mom that love technology why not do this; here is the idea: How many mobile phones are sleeping in your drawers? And broken computers? Take a little time to sort and recycle your mobile phones and computers on the website that buy them! In addition, it is good for the environment!
With your laptop, your car or your children’s clothing, did you know that there are a thousand and one of ways and best jobs for moms to earn money by staying at home? To supplement your month income, here are some tips to get the best jobs for moms at home!
Earn money from home with your laptop
If you have a Smartphone, you should know that from your couch, you can download apps that allow you to earn money! For example, there is remuneration for testing mobile applications…!
Earn money with your car
You have a car that you just used? Think about rent to individuals via the car location websites to win up to 300 dollars per month!
Remember also to maximize your vehicle by placing posters or stickers for a brand. Depending on the size, the duration of the advertising model of your car … win between 40 and 500 dollars per month through different websites…
Earn money by reading emails
A computer and an internet connection: this is what you need to be paid simply by reading mails! Register for free on the site and pocket your dollars by check or via PayPal. Bonus: also earn 20% of your referrals earnings. In a nutshell: The more you refer your friends, you increase your purchasing power.
Earn money by scratching games
On the game websites, enjoy free scratch card on the internet. With 20 parts offered by day, receive money or gifts in cash! No need to go through the box tobacconist!
Earn money and have fun
Maya win is a game on the Internet like no other … In addition to fun exploring Mayan ruins and try to collect gems, this site helps you save money every day! If you find the rare diamonds in the pyramid, you hit the jackpot!
Earn money while browsing the Web
Click on ads, register on some sites … some websites ask you in exchange for some form of compensation! The principle to allow certain sites to be visible on the web and increase their awareness, your visit is paid.
The increase in women’s employment should theoretically have the effect of calling into question the traditional mode of division of labor between the sexes. Thus, a more active participation of man chores and education would be necessary to achieve an equitable distribution of occupational and household activities between man and woman. However, the practice shows that the traditional model of “hard life” and causes extra work for the woman, making reconciliation between work and family responsibilities particularly difficult.
Some tracks from the latest available figures
– The man and woman are increasingly called upon to exercise a professional activity both for reasons related to income.
– The part-time work mainly concerns women. In the United States most part-time positions are occupied by women.
If women work part-time, it is essentially to be able to care for their families and their children. Today, they have difficulty balancing a full-time education with children.
– The part-time work, if it is a short-term solution, however, penalizes women: it inhibits the progression in the career; it helps to maintain economic dependency, does not promote, in respect of a spouse, a genuine sharing of domestic and family tasks.
– The family cycle influences the participation of women in the workforce. The birth of a child makes a pause – if not stop – in the life of most women. In fact, many women withdraw fully or partially active life when they start a life together or they start a family.
– Finally, new models of sharing tasks stood slowly. If the traditional division of labor between man and woman is a little weaker, it remains alive. Redistribution of roles is done timidly. For now, it is rather synonymous to overwork for the woman than rebalancing of tasks between partners.
– Be able to meet the financial needs of her family.
– Making a difference to society.
– Have time to “mature” and the opportunity to socialize.
– The fact of loving her work, to feel useful, to solve problems, using her creativity…
– Keep an identity other than being the “mother of children”
– Find her children at the end of the day!
– Be a good model for her children.
– Do not be with their children when they need them most.
– Juggling all small viruses, clinic visits and sick days.
– Duty to take work home, and tell the children that we have not seen the day: “Not now, I have to work.”
– The “second shift” have to do all the chores once at home, then we would just spend time with the children.
– Finding time for everything remaining: appointments, the gym, etc…
Becoming a mother at home represents a significant break with the previous way of life, especially for women who worked full-time. Taking care of your child becomes the main activity of your day, you are less likely to leave the house, and communication with others is more limited. Even if there is also a form of solitude in the work, the risk is high to feel isolated, especially if your baby is still a newborn (0 to 6 months). It is a status that is not highly valued and can therefore lead to a negative image and withdrawal. Hence the needs to maintain social ties and continue to go out as often as possible and why not get one of the best jobs for moms and earn extra money.
Join an association
Many associations regularly organize discussion groups so that parents can share their experiences. Some associations for example, offers workshops to exchange know-how between mothers while others aims to support breastfeeding mothers. You can also participate in training to listen through the association of parents or Family Association or Parent Training… And if you want to defend the interests of housewives, the meetings of the National Union working women and homemakers take place once a month and you can bring your children. Learn to know the date and place of gathering of different groups of words that are in your city or nearby. There will certainly be one that will suit you.
Get involved in volunteer activities
If you cannot bear to remain inactive and you feel less useful since your children are entering school, first make yourself available. The easiest way is to volunteer to accompany school trips or offer your help when it comes to preparing the year-end show, sewing costumes for Halloween, etc… You can also engage in volunteer activities that will take you only a few hours per week as ensure continuity in your local library, entertain the sick and elderly in medical facilities with the Association or distribute meals for the needy. There are many organizations in need of volunteers who are waiting for you!